- What Every (Safe) Traveler Should Know Here lives the collective safety wisdom gathered during my pre-travel preparations by picking the brains of those much more medically savvy than I
- The Day and the Life of Mr. Dom Meet Mr. Dom, a Thai cricket farmer who shows us what the day and the life of your average insect farmer looks like.
- Conquering Addiction with Science and Compassion The riveting account of therapist and struggling alcoholic Mike Pond and filmmaker Maureen Palmer on a quest to find a better way of treating addiction.
- Leveraging the Momentum of Others Create beautiful things and moments with people you care about.
- 30 Days of Meditation – Here’s What Happens See how this 30-day meditation challenge that has equipped me to embrace the vast richness of life in a way that cannot be described, but only experienced.
- Going Vegan, is it a Religion? In just a few days of my vegan experiment, I came to understand why vegans can passionately advocate their values just as strongly as a born-again, spirit-filled Christian.
- Building a Hempcrete Tiny House because why put a fence around it? Kokoro: Japanese for ‘HEART’, not as the body part, but as a feeling. A tiny house is an opportunity to rediscover the long-lost freedom and sense of adventure we had as kids in our backyard treehouse. It’s the chance to work with others to create an environment that inspires […]
- Turning Your Idea Into an Online Business (step-by-step) Harness the power of the world wide web and learn how turn your a web project idea from into idea to a reality. It's easier than you think!
- A Cricket’s Journey to Your Dinner Plate Here lies my adventure of finding cricket farmers in Thailand and working with them to support the increasing demand for insect-based ingredients.
- Key Takeaways After 30 Days of Zero Waste What I learned after going zero waste for 30 days. Joining me is Lauren Singer, the badass who inspired me to accept this zero waste challenge in the first place.
Design is the guiding compass that leads me from one adventure to another. From graphic design, web design, business design, architectural design, and more. Here lies a few of those design adventures.