- The Fine Art of Moving Mindfully Learn how to move more mindfully and cultivate more awareness throughout the ups and downs of daily life.
- High Five Ben: Oxidation High-five Ben next time you see him for explaining what oxidation is.
- Gluten Free Cricket Powered Waffles For long-lasting energy throughout the day, breakfast should be high in protein and fat. That's why these waffles have 150 crickets a pop!
- Showed Up Just In Time for a Swim A spontaneous trip 2 hours east of Bangkok, Thailand to Chachoengsao led me to a remote village of friendly elephants. I showed up just in time for a swim.
- For the Love of Truth What's true? What's real? I'm starting a podcast to find out.
- Eliminating Meat Without Sacrificing Health One of my biggest concerns a vegan lifestyle was that I’d be missing some key nutrients. So I tracked down and interviewed the man with the answers.
- Rediscovering What Really Matters Life arises from the tip of intention. There have been moments in my life when it becomes absolutely clear what matters most to me. Latest was visualizing a future of bliss in the eyes of a loved one. Others being the birth of a precious baby human who made me an uncle, standing awestruck in […]
- What Every (Safe) Traveler Should Know Here lives the collective safety wisdom gathered during my pre-travel preparations by picking the brains of those much more medically savvy than I
- Cooking with Cricket Powder Cooking up a simple cricket-enhanced dinner to show you just how fun and easy it is to incorporate cricket powder into the kitchen. Bon Cricke'tite!
- How My Reading Speed Doubled, in Minutes The power of habit paired with Tim Ferriss' speed reading techniques took my reading speed from 180 WPM to 320 WPM in 20 minutes.
Design is the guiding compass that leads me from one adventure to another. From graphic design, web design, business design, architectural design, and more. Here lies a few of those design adventures.