- Where to Draw the Line with Eating Animals Join me as I determine where to drawing the line on eating animals. 3000 animals die every second on cruel and unhealthy factory farms, which make up more than 90% of all our animal products. Ignorance is bliss and frankly I'm scared what I'm going to uncover.
- The Simple Necessities of a Zero Waste Life The zero waste life doesn't have to be hard. With a bit of awareness, preparation, and creativity, anyone can enjoy the bliss of a life of less waste.
- Conquering Addiction with Science and Compassion The riveting account of therapist and struggling alcoholic Mike Pond and filmmaker Maureen Palmer on a quest to find a better way of treating addiction.
- Break a Habit with a Change of Environment A casual drink often unknowingly leads to alcohol abuse. Victor Yocco, a (now sober) designer and psychologist shows us how to prevent this from happening through his experience of abuse.
- Building a Hempcrete Tiny House because why put a fence around it? Kokoro: Japanese for ‘HEART’, not as the body part, but as a feeling. A tiny house is an opportunity to rediscover the long-lost freedom and sense of adventure we had as kids in our backyard treehouse. It’s the chance to work with others to create an environment that inspires […]
- How My Reading Speed Doubled, in Minutes The power of habit paired with Tim Ferriss' speed reading techniques took my reading speed from 180 WPM to 320 WPM in 20 minutes.
- The Science Behind Meditation What has science discovered about meditating? Though most the research on meditation has been conducted in just the past few decades, there are some exciting reoccurring findings!
- 30 Days on Food Stamps As an impetus to better understand what others go through with a limited food budget, I accepted the challenge to live on food stamps for a month and captured some insightful stories along the way.
- Let’s Go Camping A recollection poem in appreciating of a simple camping trip.
- What If I _______ ? What if ______ ? Here, I'll help you decide.
Design is the guiding compass that leads me from one adventure to another. From graphic design, web design, business design, architectural design, and more. Here lies a few of those design adventures.